New Zealand Farrier Supplies
Having recently “retired” from full time shoeing and trimming, I’ve now focussed my energy to running the farrier supplies business based right here in Christchurch, New Zealand.
I enjoy many of the local farriers dropping in to collect horseshoes, nails and farrier tools from our Yaldhurst storeroom daily but we also courier out farrier gear and hoofcare products to farriers in all parts of the country – and overseas too.
We’re very proud to be independent and stock all major brands and are not restricted to what we sell or who we sell it to. This allows us to stock the finest farrier products that NZ farriers want regardless of brand.
Some of our most popular farrier supplies products include:
- Billy Crothers HMS UK concave horseshoes
- White Lightning gel for seedy toe
- Kevin Bacon’s hoofcare range
- GE farrier tools
- Vettec Equi-Pak, SuperFast, Adhere
- March horseshoe nails
- Liberty horseshoe nails
- Mustad horseshoe nails
- Derby horseshoe nails
- Save Edge rasps
- Cottam horse shoes
- Paul Mitchell knife sharpeners
- Jim Blurton tools and bar shoes
- Malaysian quality horseshoes
- Vulcan Irish Quality shoes
- Kerckhaert horseshoes
- Michael Puhl packing material and pads
- Spring loaded one handed nippers
- Worlds Best Hoof Oil
- Farrier Books and DVD’s
- Gibbins farrier chaps
- Old Mac’s Hoof Boots
We can get hold of almost any farrier tool from around the world – if it’s still being made, there’s a good chance we can get it for you.
Check out the nz farrier supplies website to see our range or shop online